1. Park Square Theatre’s Nightlife Club offers four open admissions to any season production (Grey Gardens—previews only), plus discounts at local businesses and restaurants. Only $60! Call (651) 291-7005 to order. Visit www.parksquaretheatre.org for more information.
2. k. hall design’s graceful little 2 oz. bottles of Persimkon, Cypress & Cassis, Orange Amber, and Lilac are only 4 of 18 exotic essences available. $44 each. khalldesigns.com.
3. Bingo A-Go-Go, Mar. 10! Miss Richfield 1981 and Barbie Q. $84 buys 2 Retro Bingo tickets, 2 Bingo A-Go-Go shirts, prizes. Benefits Clare Housing and Park House HIV/AIDS charities. www.bingoagogo.com.
4. Check out the City Looks new hands-on Tool Bar—experiment with Paul Mitchell Pro Tools like the Express Ion Dry v.1 1500-watt blow dryer (left), $190; and the Express Ion Style 1.0 1 Inch Ceramic styling iron (right), $180. 18 W. 66th St. (Nicollet & 66th), Richfield. (612) 861-2091. www.citylooksrichfield.com.
5. Knipschildt Chocolatier scrumptious truffles: rosewater and dark chocolate ganache; passion fruit ganache; ancho chile and tangerine ganache; marzipan and pistachio. $29 & $40. Max’s, The Shops at Excelsior & Grand, 3831 Grand Way, St. Louis Park. (952) 922-8364. www.stylebymax.com.