2. Shadow wide ring by Sarah Graham: Blackened steel with 18K white gold and white diamonds ($2400); Blackened steel, 18K yellow gold, and 18K white gold with diamonds ($2510); Shadow narrow ring by Sarah Graham: Blackened steel with 18K yellow gold and cognac diamonds ($780); Confluence ring by Sarah Graham: Blackened steel with 18K yellow gold and diamond ($935); Clover 5-wire ring by Sarah Graham ($2510).
4. Meteorite ring by Jacob Albee: Meteorite with 4.78 ct aquamarine, diamonds and 24k yellow gold inlay ($7700); Meteorite ring by Jacob Albee: Meteorite with 24k yellow gold inlay and white diamond ($1435).
9. 12mm wide stainless steel ‘Soho’ ring with 24 karat gold side inlay and 3 flush set .008 carat round brilliants ($840); 2.5mm wide stainless steel ‘Soho’ ring with 24 karat gold side inlay and 5 flush set .008 carat round brilliants ($740).
10. 18 karat red gold ‘Forged Rounded’ mounting with a palladium bezel set .31 carat, HSI1 round brilliant diamond ($3975); 18 karat red gold ‘Ribbon’ mounting with a palladium bezel set .72 carat, GVS2 round brilliant diamond ($6390).
Photos 1-6: Max’s, www.stylebymax.com, photos by Andy Lien. Photos 7-12: Stephen Vincent Design, www.svstudio.com, photos by Andy Lien.
3. 4x2mm scatter band, hand-hammered sterling silver with 6 champagne diamonds ($495) shown with a 1mm wide 14k pink gold band ($275); 2x2mm stacking diamond bands, hand-hammered sterling silver with Cognac, champagne ($245), blue ($295), and green diamonds ($140); 8x2mm scatter band, hand-hammered sterling silver band and scattered black diamonds ($575).
4. Cell Band Set: 8x2mm palladium band, with a 14k pink gold cell accent ($1875) with a 1.5x2mm, 14k pink gold band ($475); Cell Ring: hand-hammered 14k pink gold square with an off-set white diamond, on a 3×1.5mm palladium band ($1445).
5. Rivet Ring: 6x2mm, hand-hammered palladium band, with an 18k green gold accent and a 0.02ct white diamond ($1475); Itty bitty rose-cut solitaire, white rose-cut diamond in a 14k pink gold bezel on a 1.5×1.5mm 14k pink gold band ($745) shown with a 4×1.5mm 18k gray gold band ($895).
6. Itty-bitty rose-cut solitaire, champagne rose-cut diamond in a 14k pink gold bezel, on a 2×1.5mm linear hammered sterling silver band ($295); Rose-cut sapphire ring, orange rose-cut sapphire in a 14k pink gold bezel, on a 6x2mm, linear hammered, sterling silver band ($545).
Karin Jacobson Jewelry: 8. Square Palladium950 & Moissanite Collection: Women’s medium with four 2mm round Moissanites ($1445); Solitaire with 6.5mm round Moissanite ($2622) with women’s small band ($797); Men’s plain square band ($1962).
9. Triangle Palladium950 & Moissanite Collection: Men’s plain triangle band ($1726); Women’s wide band w/2.5x5mm Moissanite baguette ($1772); Solitaire w/6.5 mm round Moissanite ($2282) with women’s small band ($797); Women’s small w/one 2.5mm Moissanite ($911).
Photos 1-7: Emily Johnson of EC Design, www.ecdesignstudios.com, photos by Hubert Bonnet. Photos 8 & 9: Karin Jacobson, www.superkarin.com, photos by Todd Hafermann.
Desserts by Cocoa & Fig: 1. Southern Banana Pudding Dessert Shooters: Layers of rich vanilla bean custard, fresh bananas, crushed Nilla Wafer cookies, and fresh whipped cream ($2/each), photo by Laura Ivanova Photography.
3. Very Berry Shortcake Dessert Shooters: Vanilla bean cake, lemon mousse, seasonal berries, and fresh whipped cream in mini bale jars with wooden spoons ($4/each), photo by Brandon Werth Photography.
4. Pie on a Stick: House-made pie dough cut with a Minnesota-shaped cookie cutter then filled with pie filling and topped with another crust cutout and baked to a golden brown ($3/each), photo by Becca Dilley Photography for Hearten Magazine.
5. Vanilla Cake Lollipops: Decadent cake and buttercream icing is combined and rolled into a ball then dipped in milk, dark, or white chocolate ($2/each), photo by Jeff Loves Jessica. Cocoa & Fig, www.cocoaandfig.com.
Dessert table styling and design: Twin Cities’ only dessert table designer, Shauna Younge specializes in creating highly-customized dessert displays, Shauna Younge Dessert Tables, www.shaunayounge.com, photos by Paper Antler.
Studio on Fire creates custom letterpress invitations: The first example for a pair of brides using artwork designed by Studio on Fire, the second example for a pair of grooms using a design by one of the fellows, www.studioonfire.com, photos by Studio on Fire.
Tech Savvy: Red Stamp has a full suite of stylish correspondence for weddings and unions that can now be designed and sent directly from your iPhone and iPad in a variety of ways :: text, tweet, email, Facebook and send paper postcards, www.redstamp.com.
Mr. & Mr. or Mrs. & Mrs. custom invitations by redshoes26 design, www.redshoes26design.com, photo by Hubert Bonnet.