The land of enlightenment; a home of greatest sages and saints who indoctrinated the teachings of wisdom and well-being to the entire globe. India, a place where Mother Nature smiles at her best. The crescent of the Sun illuminating the sacred land through the giant Himalayas, tempting sea beaches attracting yogis to fall in love with Natarajasana, and lush green flora alluring to feel its glamour- Yoga in the land of such diversity is really a pleasure. Rishikul Yogshala welcomes you to its scholarship program aimed at blessing you with the magic of Yoga for free. Let monetary barriers not hinder your love for the art of complete well-being with Yoga Teacher Training Scholarship Program in India.
About the Program: If you are devoted to the yogic science, Rishikul Yogshala shall help you carry the dream forward, irrespective of your pocket size and background. The program in the land of the Himalayas promises a life-transforming and highly rejuvenating experience.
• Study of Yoga from its origin through Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga. Gain mastery in the primary and secondary series of these traditional yoga styles.
• Deeper insight into the philosophical study of Yoga.
• An intensive training of Pranayama aims at the betterment of health and well-being.
• Fall in the peaceful beauty of Meditation to a state of utmost concentration, serenity, and enlightenment.
•A deeper analysis of the inner and outer structure of the human body to explore the effects of Yoga on the body mechanics.
• Advance your asanas to a higher level with the concept of Adjustment and Alignment.
Food and Accommodation:
Rishikul Yogshala promises to offer you the best quality of food and stay at its ashrams. Feed your body with the extremely palatable and wholesome three-time meals prepared with utmost care and love by our Ayurveda-expert chefs. Located in the lap of Mother Nature, our ashrams tender a cozy and safe stay. Rooms are quite spacious and airy delivering the beauty of India’s rich diversity through the windows.
The traditional Yogic knowledge at Rishikul Yogshala is available for all those who
• Have been practicing Yoga for a minimum of two years.
• Promises to execute 90% or more attendance.
• Have the passion for Karma Yoga.
800 USD for a shared room and 1000 USD for a private room.
For more information regarding the yoga ttc scholarship program, kindly visit the following page: https://www.rishikulyogshala.org/free-yoga-teacher-training-india.html
About Rishikul Yogshala: Rishikul Yogshala is one of the most celebrated Yoga schools across the planet. With an objective to spread the yogic art of love and compassion across the globe, the Yogshala organizes various scholarship programs every year. The school is compassionate towards the ultimate dreams of aspiring yogis in every possible way. The Rishikesh-headquartered school has now unfurled its branches across five different countries including India, Iran, Thailand, Nepal, and Vietnam where it conducts programs like Yoga TTCs and Retreats, Yoga Therapy, etc.