If there is one genuine place for Yoga and spirituality in this whole universe, it is Kerala. The land is flourished with some of the remarkable natural and devotional sites such as breathtaking beaches, Kerala backwaters, Vadakkunnathan Temple, etc. Moreover, it is the birthplace of Ayurveda and a number of scholars have attained enlightenment here on this holy land. 200hrsyogattc organizes Yoga TTC in Kerala with an aim to instill the teachings of the spiritual science in its original form. Join the program to get enormous knowledge of the holistic science and a Yoga Alliance certificate that enables global recognition status of a qualified yoga teacher and practitioner.
Yoga TTC in Kerala is conducted in all three forms- 200, 300, and 500 Hour. The 200 and 300 Hour program is a one-month event and the 500 Hour Yoga program runs for 60 days. Also, 500 Hour yoga training is an intensive program that includes the 200 Hour event in the first and the 300 Hour YTTC in the subsequent month.
• Traditional training through the two authentic Yoga styles- Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• Yoga philosophy classes for practical knowledge of Yoga.
• Pranayama-based training.
• Association of the mind, body, and soul with deep meditation.
• Human body study by scanning through the internal and external structure during Yoga Anatomy
• Better your asanas and body postures with Adjustment and Alignment techniques.
• Knowledge of Ayurveda and the healing benefits related to it.
• Internal cleansing techniques of Shat Kriyas.
• Physical and mental revitalizing practice of Mantra Chanting.
• Get acquainted with the ethics of a Yoga teacher and grasp the ways to conduct a successful Yoga class.
• Continue the yogic living by learning the art of Ayurveda cooking.
• The spiritual practice of Satsang.
• Excursions and visits to Kerala’s natural, historical, and spiritual sites of interest.
Food and Accommodation:
Food is the predominant thing that we focus on during our yoga training program. Our chefs own immense experience in preparing sattvic and delectable food. The three-times provided meals are prepared with enormous love and compassion to make sure the needs of students mind and body get completely fulfilled. Our Vedic style bamboo huts and resort portray the true meaning of a yogi lifestyle. Our ashram is very near to the Varkala beach and the lush greenery of the Western Ghats can be witnessed from sitting in the garden and private balcony. We maintain utter cleanliness in the rooms that make up for an ideal yogic stay.
About 200hrsyogattc: 200hrsyogattc.com is a leading Yoga portal providing information about the best Yoga programs at different locations in India. The website has gained significant popularity in the subcontinent, thanks to their veritable and valid contents. It maintains utmost care when it comes to Yoga Teacher Training and thus it conducts its training at its chosen school, Rishikul Yogshala, a prodigious Yoga school having global recognition in Yoga TTC and retreats.