Kerala, the Ayurveda hub of India has been one of the most desirable destinations for the Yogis. Boasting the mesmerizing mountains, spectacular beaches, and picturesque waterfalls, Yoga is nothing but a beauty in the Indian town. Sail to the land of Ayurveda and attain a sincere understanding of the ancient Yoga Ayurveda science with Yoga Teacher Training in Kerala India. In the sacred proximity of Rishikul Yogshala’s dexterous masters in Kerala, fulfill your dream of becoming a globally recognized Yoga teacher this December.
The Yoga TTC is organized by Rishikul Yogshala in three levels- 200, 300, and 500 Hour YTTC. The 500 Hour program is the amalgamation of the month-long training of 300 and 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Kerala 2018. The events focus on the all-around yogic growth of the students through sincere training.
• An enhanced level teaching of traditional Yoga with a major focus on Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• For a complete mental, physical, and spiritual enlightenment, study of ancient yogic texts such as Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, Yoga Upanishads, etc., and their teachings.
• A detailed education of human anatomy in reference to asanas and posture betterment.
• The art of complete mental invigoration and illumination with a deeper level of practice and training of Meditation.
• The technique of breathing for life during the Pranayama sessions.
• Teaching Methodology for creating a subtle mind that is ready to undertake the interaction with students in a Yoga class.
• The concept of complete wellness that can only be achieved through the implementation of Ayurvedic principles in daily life.
• Shat Kriyas and its six methods of internal purification.
• Morning aarti, Satsang, and evoking Sanskrit mantras for spiritual wellness.
• Recreational activities that are an integral part of Yoga exercise with the practice of Yoga Dance and Laughter Yoga.
• Get a thorough understanding of India’s spiritual richness by visiting various places and sites in Varkala.
Food and Accommodation: Kerala’s world-famous and flavorsome dishes await you at our ashram in the land of coconuts. Enjoy the pleasure of three-time sattvic meals prepared by our professional chefs. Herbal drinks and spices intensify the healthy stay at Rishikul Yogshala. Enjoying the scenic vegetation while soaking in the Sun’s warmth in the lush garden is an unforgettable experience. The quaint, nature-oriented gives the feeling of a true Vedic life. Ensuring the comfort, each accommodation has all the basic facilities like twin-beds, fan, light, private washroom, etc.
200 Hour: USD 1650 for a shared room and USD 1800 for a private room.
300 Hour: USD 1900 and USD 2100
500 Hour: USD 3550 and USD 3900
About Rishikul Yogshala:
Rishikul Yogshala is a Yoga Alliance affiliated school established on the principle of traditional Yoga. Having completed 7 years in the Yoga teaching, the Yogshala boasts an affluent yogic lineage. The prestigious Yoga institute organizes multiple programs such as Yoga TTC, Yoga retreat, Adjustment Alignment training, etc. Owing to its prominence all over the globe, the Rishikesh-headquartered school has established its branches in six countries like India, Nepal, Thailand, Iran, Vietnam, and Mozambique.