Overview: Experience absolute bliss by spending a few days in the lap of nature full of resplendent sights. Rishikul Yogshala offers a complete set of Ayurveda Yoga certification courses in India for a perfect retreat amidst solitude and Yoga on the land of Ayurveda, Kerala.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Kerala, India: This program is the first sincere step to explore the world of yoga. With this standard 200 Hour Yoga TTC course, the fundamentals of the participants are made strong enough to ensure a fruitful yoga journey.
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Kerala, India: This advanced level program is designed to take the overall knowledge and understanding of yoga, a notch higher. The 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training course actually helps in immersing the participants in more advanced forms of yogic practices.
500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Kerala, India: This course is regarded as the most comprehensive among the vast list of yoga certification courses in India. The two-month long program deals with a standard module on yogic knowledge and includes all the essential elements that are required to become a successful yoga teacher. Besides, learning yoga through this program also proves helpful in leading a life based on yogic ethics and principles.
• A Chance to get a complete training from experienced trainers on the classical forms of yoga that includes Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• An introduction to the yogic philosophy and its practical aspects of leading a balanced life.
• Daily meditation sessions to regulate the physical, mental, and spiritual energy of the body in the best possible way.
• Knowledge about the human anatomy in accordance with the yoga poses. A clear understanding of the techniques of adjustment and alignment.
• Discussions on Ayurveda and its importance for a yoga teacher and practitioner.
• Opportunity to know about the deeper meaning of life via spiritual discourse during the Satsang sessions.
• Additional learning includes Ayurvedic cooking, yoga dance, laughter therapy and Kalaripayattu (a form of Indian martial arts)
• Excursions and sightseeing to nearby tourist destinations, beaches, monuments, and more popular places.
Food: Rishikul Yogshala in Kerala takes the services of expert Indian chefs that are Ayurveda specialists who prepare extremely delicious food by using traditional herbs and spices. With a view to keeping the health of the participants on track to meet the demands of the yoga program, Ayurvedic meals are served that ensure utmost health benefits.
Location/Accommodation: All the participants get the option to choose from a single room and a shared room as per their convenience. These fantastically decorated rooms, equipped with all the modern facilities and amenities keep the students safe and secluded during the entire period of their stay. Nestled amidst lush green gardens, these abodes are meant to ensure peace for spending time in yoga and meditation.
Fee Details for Kerala retreat:
Share Room = $1650 & Single Room = $1800
About Rishikul Yogshala: The name Rishikul Yogshala stands for the best quality yoga education that is also globally recognized. Within a short duration of nearly a decade, this institute has achieved tremendous success by training people in traditional as well as the classical and contemporary forms of yoga. Their flagship program that includes Yoga TTC is certified by the Yoga Alliance, making it a great school for professional learning. Today, this Rishikesh-headquartered Institute stars in six countries that include India, Thailand, Nepal, Iran, Vietnam, and Mozambique.