The mesmeric beauty of Kerala assorted with the Ayurvedic shades, the southern province of India has blessed a number of sages and yogis for years. Designed with astonishing beaches, stunning flora, and greenery of the Western Ghats, the heritage town of Kerala is really an emblem of beauty, wisdom, and enlightenment. In God’s own country, Rishikul Yogshala welcomes you to relish the soul with a wide range of yogic wisdom and natural delight it holds. If you are planning your next yoga vacation then Rishikul Yogshala offers the most soothing Yoga Retreat in India in the lush town of Varkala, Kerala.
About the Program: During the Yoga program in Kerala, Rishikul Yogshala promises a complete 7-14 days of reanimation. Even if you are not a regular practitioner of Yoga, the Yoga holidays in India rewards sheer yogic bliss and ultimate rejuvenation. Spreading the harmonizing effect of Yoga blended with the healing power of Ayurveda, the Yoga Retreat recharges the body and mind with immense spiritual energy. Let’s have a look at the core highlights of the Yoga Retreat in Kerala, India:
• Introducing you to the traditional Yoga, our physical practice is based on Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• Along with Yoga, listen to the mesmerizing ocean waves crashing the extreme silence of Western Ghats while sitting in Meditation.
• Reconnect the body to the inner you with Yoga Nidra and Meditation.
• The breath-based practice of Pranayama to revive the hidden potential and acquire health benefits.
• Various Yogic therapies such as deep relaxation therapy, Hot & cold therapy, and detoxifying therapy for letting go the unwanted blockages in the way of rejuvenation.
• Introduction to the Ayurvedic science and enormous health and wellness tips to lead the life of a Yogi.
• Ayurvedic massages with herbal oil for strengthening and invigorating the body muscles.
• During the organic cooking class, you learn to cook Ayurvedic dishes for maintaining the sattvic lifestyle even after the completion of the program.
• Experience the soulful beauty of Kerala’s diverse culture, spiritual centres, and luxuriant tea plantation by visiting the town.
• Various fascinating experiences such as elephant riding, paragliding, Sea diving, a short visit to the fish aquarium, etc.
Food and Accommodation
The sacred land of Kerala is famous for its herbs and spices. Feed your hunger with the concoction of highly palatable vegetarian food and fresh fruits and salads. Three times offered meals are prepared with utmost care and attention by the Ayurveda-specialized chefs. On prior notification, we would be happy to serve your personal choice of vegan and salubrious meal options. Situated just a few steps away from the Varkala beach, our center is blessed with open green space furnished with hanging hammocks. Our perfectly designed huts and resort contains fully furnished modern rooms accommodated with all the amenities of daily need, in addition to a private sitting area and balcony.
About Rishikul Yogshala: Rishikul Yogshala is a vital figure in the field of Yoga. The Yoga Alliance affiliated Yoga school blesses droves of yogis with the authentic knowledge of Yoga every year. Headquartered in the global yoga capital, Rishikesh, the Yogshala has unfurled its yogic wings across five different countries of the world including India, Nepal, Thailand, Vietnam, and Iran. Among the top Yoga programs it offers, Yoga TTC, Pranayama Retreat, Yoga Retreat in India and other locations are leading.