This world of corporate dominance has intensified the need to be animated all the time with a little scope of rest. Such a time-poor lifestyle produces nothing but diseases and harassment in the life and body. What about taking a much-needed break from the hectic schedule and utilizing the moments to invigorate the body and mind both? Recharge your body and mind with the bliss and energy of Yoga while surrounded by the beauty of the Himalayan highs during Yoga holidays in Nepal.
The holiday program is organized to instill the yogic tranquility in the life of the aspirants. During the course of 14 days Yoga retreat in Nepal, you will be led through various yogic and Ayurvedic methods of complete healing to bring you back on the road to rejuvenation.
• Learning the art of holistic healing with the practice of Yoga Asanas and Meditation.
• Reaching to the spiritual core of the body with Yoga in the backdrop of the Pokhara lake.
• Explore the traditional teachings of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• Special focus on Pranayama and Laughter Yoga that brings refreshment and energy to the life.
• Massage and spa services completely based on organic herbs for ultimate rejuvenation of the mind, body, and soul.
• Connection with each and every part of nature while Meditating.
• Get acquainted with the correct path of healthy and salubrious lifestyle by following the Yogic and Ayurvedic way of living.
• Healthy yogic discussions with fellow aspirants and teachers to bring back happiness to life.
• Inner body cleansing with Shat Kriyas and mental purification with Mantra Chanting.
• Hot and Cold effect therapy.
• Learn how to prepare delectable vegan dishes.
No yogic exercise, whether physical, mental, or spiritual is complete without a healthy and salubrious diet. We serve extremely delicious meals that are cooked carefully with the touch of Ayurvedic spices in them. Organic drinks, nourishing salads, and herbal teas are the major constituents of our dietary program.
Overlooking the spellbinding Annapurna range and the mesmeric Pokhara Lake, sits our Yoga center, living where is an ultimate bliss. Our rooms are set with all the basic modes of a comfortable dwelling along with full Wi-Fi access and the panoramic view of the natural treasure of Nepal.
Location: Infinity Resort Pokhara Lakeside
(Sedi Height), Pokhara- 33700, Nepal
Phone: +91 7060060954
To know more about the program, kindly visit our website: www.yogatrainingnepal.com
About Yogatrainingnepal.com: With 8 years of experience in the field of Yoga education, we are intended towards the making of an authentic yoga community worldwide through our school Rishikul Yogshala. With a team of ardent yogis and Yoga teachers who love to explore and help the aspirants realize the spiritual science of Yoga. Our YTT courses and Yoga retreats in the foothills of the Himalayas mark the perfect blend of Yoga and breathtaking experiences of the natural riches. As a Yoga Alliance affiliated Institute, we are committed to impart the education of Yoga in its purest form.