The internationally-acclaimed Minnesota Bluegrass & Old-Time Music Festival returns to El Rancho Mañana Campground in Richmond, Minn. for four days of live music on multiple stages, dancing, workshops and showcases from Thursday, Aug. 9 through Sunday, Aug. 12. This all-ages festival features several top national touring bands as well as the best bands from the Upper Midwest. Attendees of the Minnesota Bluegrass & Old-Time Music Festival can enjoy:
• More than 30 hours of concerts on the Main Stage
• High energy performances by Minnesota bluegrass favorites at the Underground Stage
• Daily jam sessions at the Gathering Place
• Nightly dances with dance instruction and callers
• Contests, crafts, and games in the Family Area
• Small group hands-on instrument instruction
• A variety of food and merchant booths
• And, late night fun at Ranch House Live.
On-site non-utility camping is included with a four-day pass. Utility camping options are also available. El Rancho Mañana Campground & Riding Stables is located in Stearns County, about 20 minutes west of St Cloud, Minn. It is Minnesota’s largest campground.