Explore the core of classical Hatha Yoga with Hatha Yoga Secondary Series Training in India. Get enlightened under the shadow of the time-served yogi, Bipin Baloni and fulfill your dream of mastering the heart of ancient science.
The secondary level training is aimed at illuminating the students with the sacred teachings of Hatha Yoga. The program is open to everybody who has completed the primary version of the training or has been teaching Yoga for some time. The program is an opportunity to explore the hidden potential of Hatha Yoga in the birth land of Yoga.
• Explore the science behind Hatha Yoga including its historical and spiritual importance.
• The practice of Hatha Yoga Asanas in the perfect manner with the application of Adjustment and Alignment training.
• Attend workshops on body anatomy to deeply understand the science and significance of Yoga Asanas.
• Go deeper in the search of the real truths of the life while practicing the deeper level of Meditation.
• Discussions about your practice and improvements with fellow students and teachers.
• Get trained in the higher level of asanas such as Head Stand, Paschimottanasana, Bakasana, etc., under the watchful guidance of Yogrishi Bipin Baloni.
• Understand the mechanism of various levels of Pranayama along with the training of Kapalbhati, Nadishodhan, Ujjai, etc.
• Purify the internal body with the yogic Shat Kriyas- Agni Sra, Jal Neti, Sutra Neti, etc.
Rishikesh: Jonk Village, Swargashram, Near Laxman Jhula, Rishikesh.
Kerala: Savithri INN Bamboo Cottages & Resorts, North cliff, Varkala P.O, Trivandrum
Fee Details: Tuition fee for the intermediate level training is USD 750.
On a prior notice, we can arrange food and accommodation for you.
For detailed information, kindly contact us at +91 9411723113
About Bipin Baloni: Bipin Baloni is an esteemed Yoga master in India. An expert of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga, he is known for his purely sophisticated ways of interacting with his students and guiding them. Yogi Bipin is a young and confident man who loves to explore the layers of Yoga. He started his yogic journey at a very tender age and joined the ashram of Yogi Mahesh in his youth days. After getting his education there, he became one of the founding members of Rishikul Foundation 7 years back and has been teaching the traditional system of Yoga ever since. A number of Yoga programs are organized by Bipin Baloni including Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga three levels of training along with Yoga therapy course.