Being the birth land of Yoga, Rishikesh has been the centre of spiritual wisdom since the Vedic age. The ancient town has given this world a number of saints and scholars who searched the essence of life on the spectacular trails of the Himalayas. The pleasing sound of the breezes and the Ganges’ babbling inspired them to pursue their dreams of stay and enlightening the globe. 200hrsyogattc is organizing 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh which accomplishes the higher stage of Yoga Teacher Training. Fulfil your dream of mastering the yogic knowledge through 300 Hour Yoga TTC in Rishikesh, India.
Date: 07 June – 04 July 2018
300 Hour yoga training is a month-long program applicable for those who have completed the basic version, 200 Hour Yoga TTC. The intensive course is a life-changing program that guarantees to offer the traditional training of Yoga.
• Yoga, the meaning of the holistic science, and training of its authentic poses and styles with a main focus on Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• A Practical implication of Yoga to understand the science beyond the Yoga mat.
• Pranayama advanced series to master the breathing art.
• Higher Meditation practices and learn to establish a deep communication between the body and mind with the soul.
• Scan and understand the relevance of each body part during Yoga Anatomy.
• Advancement of body postures with Adjustment and Alignment.
• Detailed study of the Ayurvedic science.
• Mantra Chanting and Shat Kriyas to purify the mind and body.
• Learn the art of being a great Yoga teacher and understand the meaning of student-teacher relation with respect to Yoga.
• Feel the devotional attachment through Satsang practice.
• Local sightseeing and visits to various places and natural attractions.
Food and Accommodation: Relish your soul with the heart-touching and extremely salubrious meals at our ashram in Rishikesh, India. Our Ayurveda-expert chefs prepare these meals with immense care and love. Freshly-sourced food from the sacred land of Rishikesh assorted with organic drinks sum up the food options at our centre. Our ashram in Rishikesh is presently eclipsing the breathtaking beauty of the snow-laden Himalayan hills. The Ganges is flowing just a few miles away from the ashram. Clean and spacious rooms are designed and furnished in a modern way to ensure a safe and healthy stay at the ashram.
Fee Details: USD 1650 for a shared room and USD 1800 for a private room.
About 200hrsyogattc: 200hrsyogattc.com is a Yoga portal in India that provides information about Yoga, Yoga programs, and the best locations to practice the ancient science. Owing to the authentic information and suggestions the portal contains, we have become one of the most loved Yoga websites in India. We believe in ‘Yoga for everybody’ and that it should be availed by each and every individual on the planet. Owing to their fine yogic lineage and excellent Yoga teachers, we have chosen Rishikul Yogshala as our center of learning.