Spring comes early in the Himalayan foothills of Rishikesh in Northern India, wrapping the green hillsides with inebriating sweetness and renewed life again after a long, harsh winter. Be a part of the revivifying song and dance in nature with yoga in this river town this time of spring to feel young and full of a million colors. The 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India is a step ahead from the 200 hour YTT, make sure to go over the foundational teachings once again before adding to the mix the intermediate level asanas, advanced alignment training, more insights into yoga as therapy, parallel Ayurvedic wellness, and mind training with meditation.
About the Program
Focused primarily on Hatha and Ashtanga yoga, the 300 hour yoga teacher training certification in Rishikesh integrates accurately aligned postures of the intermediate series of these two styles, synchronized with diaphragmatic, thorough pranayamic breathing, and one-pointed mindfulness. The advanced learner who has already graduated 200 hour YTT revisits the foundational teachings, sharpens the loose ends in personal practice, and receives grooming on advanced ‘teaching methodology’ to shine in future from the perspective of a career in yoga teaching.
• Intermediate asana of Hatha and Ashtanga with hands-on alignment, modification tips, and practice procedure with the integration of meditation and peaceful breathing
• Yoga mudra and yoga bandha for tuning in to postures and founding a deeper connection with the Self.
• Understanding the co-validation of science and yoga with an in-depth study of yoga anatomy
• Ayurveda as an alternate healing and wellness principle, experienced with spa care and special Ayurvedic marma massage at our in-house parlor
• Devotional Ganga Aarti or prayer in the ancient spiritual town of Rishikesh to understand bhakti yoga
• A harmonious stay in the serene part of the town, in the close company of like-minded yoga learners, distinguished teachers, and a welcoming staff
Food and Accommodation
Close to Ganga, the divine river of life that flows through the heart of the town, our yogis enjoy a simple but delightful stay in the backdrop of green hillocks and quaint alleyways of an olden temple town. There are options to single or shared occupancy of large, airy rooms with great views, wooden yoga hall at the fourth storey overlooking the faraway winding roads in the hills, a garden porch to sit out and relax, and a small library for spending immersive study hours. Our menu features fresh, raw plant-based diet with servings of moderately spiced Indian food full of Ayurvedic nutrition values, and lots of good fluids to keep you hydrated. Vegan food is also one of our forte and you will get it on a prior notice.
Location- Rishikesh, India
About Rishikul Yogshala
One of the selected few organizations for the promotion of yoga life and education, Rishikul Yogshala is headquartered in Rishikesh, the world yoga capital. Led by eminent yoga educators and with a following of students from the globe over, the Yogshala meets the requirement of the current age for inspiration in holistic health, healing, and yoga. Today, besides its primary center at Rishikesh, the school organizes courses at Varkala in Kerala, Pokhara of Nepal, and several destinations in Vietnam, South Africa, and Thailand.