Imagine yourself meditating against the backdrop of the picturesque Himalayan peaks. Form a picture of indulging in Trikonasana in the spiritual grandeur of Buddha’s birthplace. Come out of the dream to make it a reality with Yogatrainingnepal’s 300 hour Yoga teacher training in Nepal. Take the first step into the world of yogic wisdom and emerge as a well-cultivated Yoga teacher. Spend some quality time in the proximity of our great Yoga masters and refine your soul and mind with the most authentic knowledge of Yoga and spirituality.
Event Description: The 300 hour TTC will go on for a month. During this journey of Yoga teacher training in Nepal, students get acquainted with the fundamental knowledge of Yoga. All the teachings are delivered according to the ancient form of the yogic science.
• Witness the basics of Yoga with the knowledge of Yoga’s history and its relevance.
• A detailed analysis of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga, two of the most ancient Yoga forms.
• Meditation and Pranayama are at the core of the training practices and will keep you awake and focused during sessions.
• Learning the philosophical aspect of Yoga to embrace yogic teachings in life.
• Yoga asanas and the art of improving their practices with Adjustment and Alignment.
• Education of Teaching Methodology, during which you will learn about various attributes of a Yoga teacher along with their roles and responsibilities.
• Introduction to Yoga’s sister science, Ayurveda and its healing benefits.
• Relaxation during Yoga sessions with practices such as Yoga Nidra, Savasana, and Balasana.
• A detailed insight into the human body anatomy to understand the connection between Yoga and various body functions.
• Fun and harmony in our yogic life with Yoga Dance and Laughter Yoga.
• Local sightseeing near Pokhara in the lap of the Himalayas.
We are highly committed to giving our students the best dietary experience here in Nepal. Prepared by well-accomplished chefs from the Indian subcontinent, the wholesome delicacies are served thrice a day. Enjoy fully vegetarian dishes with elements of Ayurveda for complete nourishment of the mind, body, and soul.
Living in our fully furnished rooms with all basic amenities feels like being at home. Along with all the comforts, enjoy the purity of Mother Nature in our lush garden surrounded by the Himalayan Mountains. The rooms are airy and spacious to make you feel the spellbinding attribute of Nepal.
Fee Details: USD 1700 for a shared room and USD 1900 for a private room.
About YogaTrainingNepal: In order to present the authentic information about Yoga in Nepal, the portal, was created. The website is a place where yogis from across the globe can inquire about the best Yoga places and programs in Nepal. The portal team is highly committed to suggesting the visitors in the best way possible. With an aim to offer the most traditional form of Yoga education, YTN has aligned with Rishikul Yogshala, one of the world’s most reputable Yoga schools. A number of programs including Yoga TTC and Yoga retreats are organized at the Yogshala campus in Pokhara.