Witnessing the scarlet of the declining Sun along the blue water, refreshing the soul by the exotic beaches, getting enlightened in the vicinity of great sages and so on, there are limitless reasons to fall in love with Kerala. The land of romance offers a diverse range of mesmeric attractions from the breathtaking biodiversity to the descending beauty of the many spellbinding cascades, and from the awe-inspiring greenery of tea plantation to the stunning trails of the Western Ghats. The vibrant training of 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification in Kerala presents you an opportunity to learn the final version of Yogic teachings. With 200hrsyogattc, master the art of complete well-being while relishing your soul.
About the Program: The highly-disciplined program of 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Kerala welcomes all those who have completed the 200 Hour Yoga TTC and wish to take their yogic knowledge to an advanced level. The program commits to offer a life-transforming spiritual experience to all the aspiring yogis. Have a look at the principal highlights of the program:
• Intensive training of Yoga’s traditional styles, Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• Know about the moral codes, Yamas and Niyamas to carry on the yogic teachings in your life.
• Deep level of Pranayama to understand the enormous relevance of breathing beyond just being alive.
• Acquire the state of utmost enlightenment with advanced Meditation practice.
• Get a detailed understanding of the internal body mechanism and its effect on Yoga during Yoga Anatomy.
• Bring advancement in asana perfection and modification with Adjustment and Alignment techniques.
• Get acquainted with the vast Ayurvedic legacy of Kerala and many ayurvedic tips from our time-honoured teachers.
• Mantra Chanting for the introduction of the divine potential within the body.
• Teaching Methodology notices your development as an accomplished Yoga teacher.
• Learn to cook Ayurvedic diets to continue with the sattvic living throughout the life.
• Illuminate your soul with the divine power of Satsang.
• Capture the incredible beauty of Kerala’s natural settings and the huge Yogic and Ayurvedic heritage during the visit.
Food and Accommodation
Satiate your ravenousness with the extremely palatable and salubrious nourishments prepared by our Ayurveda-expert chefs. Prepared from the fresh sources of the land of spices, our meals ensure a complete well-being of the aspirants. Set in the midst of luxuriant greenery, our spectacular resort near the Varkala beach offers a complete package of refreshment. Rooms are furnished with all the daily need amenities including twin-beds, TV, geyser, etc. Private spaces are provided to feel the delight of Kerala’s stunning ambiance while the hanging hammocks and the garden spaces act as the ideal meeting point for all the students.
Fee Details: For a shared room: USD 1900 and for a private room: USD 2100
Location: Savithri INN Bamboo Cottages & Resorts, North cliff, Varkala P.O, Trivandrum, Kerala
About 200hrsyogattc: 200hrsyogattc.com is a Yoga portal that provides authentic information about the best Yoga schools, locations, and yoga courses in India and abroad. Understanding the essence of a good Yoga school and teacher in a yogi’s life, we proffer the best advice for selecting the Yoga courses and schools. We conduct various Yoga programs such as Yoga Retreats, Yoga TTC, Ashtanga Vinyasa Training, etc, at our chosen school, Rishikul Yogshala, a premium globally-reputed Yoga school affiliated with Yoga Alliance.