Rishikesh is a land of immense natural and spiritual beauty. The birth town of Yoga is ornamented with the breathtaking Himalayan hills, the sacred streaming of the Ganges, and the aromatic tone coming from the Lakshmana Temple. Yogis can be found practicing in every nook and corner of the ancient town. Fulfill your dream of becoming a serious yogi and a Yoga Alliance certified teacher with Rishikul Yogshala’s 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India.
200 Hour Yoga TTC is the basic level Yoga training and can be attained by anybody seeking immersion in the yogic ocean. The month-long event in Rishikesh is the founding stone of the ultimate yogic journey.
• Bathe in the most ancient and classical Yoga forms – Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• Grasp the philosophical teachings of Yoga and have an introduction to the vast world of Yoga beyond the mat.
• Pranayama sessions to elicit the pranic force within the body.
• Connect the body with the soul and mind to get enormous yogic knowledge with Meditation.
• Explore the human body structure to understand Yoga’s effects on the body mechanics.
• Improve the poses and postures with Adjustment and Alignment training.
• Ayurveda and its healing effects.
• Shat Kriyas for body purification.
• Mantra Chanting sessions to acquire a deeper level of devotional knowledge.
• Learn the qualities of an acclaimed Yoga teacher during Teaching Methodology classes.
• Ayurveda cooking classes for a better eating habit.
• Satsang and Fire ceremony to purify the mind and fill it with positive vibes.
• Local sightseeing and excursions to various sites of interest near Rishikesh.
Food and Accommodation
Feed your body and mind with the extremely delicious and nourishing yogic food at our school. Our chefs cook the Vedic-style meals with immense love and care to fulfill the nutrition requirement of the minds and bodies of our students. On prior notice, we’d love to serve your choice of vegan meals. Talking about the accommodation, our center in Rishikesh is adorned with viridescent garden and neat housing. Spacious and airy rooms embellished with all the modern amenities like twin-beds, TV, fan, etc., offer a safe and comfortable stay.
Fee Details: 1350 USD for a shared room and 1500 USD for a private room
About 200hrsyogattc: 200hrsyogattc.com is one of the leading yoga portals in India offering all sorts of legitimate information about Yoga, its courses, and programs, best locations, etc. The website is created and managed by a bunch of Yoga fanatics and alumni of Yoga Alliance affiliated schools. Owing to the rich yogic heritage, it conducts various Yoga TTCs at the chosen school, Rishikul Yogshala, a sagacious Yoga school.