India, the name itself connotes Yoga, spirituality, divinity, and knowledge is one of the few places on the planet where the blessings of the Mother Nature falls in abundance. The birthplace of the ancient science is the biggest hub of Yoga aspirants on the earth. Geographically, as well as historically, the land of India is most suited for the Yoga practice. With Rishikul Yogshala, enjoy the delight of Yoga during the 200 hour yoga teacher training certification in India. Accomplish your dream to be a globally recognized Yoga teacher and a solemn yogi in the land of Buddha.
Date: 07 May – 04 june 2018
About the program: The month-long certification program bestows you with a Yoga Alliance certificate for a Yoga teacher along with deep yogic knowledge. It covers a wide horizon of the yogic knowledge utterly rooted in the most traditional and authentic version of Yoga. Have a look at the major points of the 200 hour YTTC program in India:
• Training of the purest Yoga forms such as Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• A successful Yoga teacher needs an exigent knowledge of human body’s internal as well as external layers. The Human Anatomical sessions also acquaint you with the effects of the body structure with reference to Yoga.
• An injury doesn’t let you focus on your asanas, which is not what Yoga means. Lessen the chances of these injuries by correcting the asanas through an imperative study of Adjustment and Alignment.
• Based on Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras, our Yoga philosophy sessions teach Yamas (ethics) and niyamas (principles) governing the human body.
• Meditation, Mantra-Chanting, and Yoga Nidra take one through a higher level of awareness. Unify the mind, body, and soul with the utterly rejuvenating practice of Meditation.
• Learn the intensity of breathing in leading a healthy life. The breathing practices are the cure for almost all the diseases happening in the body.
Food and Accommodation
The extremely delectable and salubrious meals at our centres in India are prepared, keeping in mind the need for nutritive food for the students. The wholesome food, completely vegetarian and sattvic in the composition is prepared by our highly experienced chefs, an expert in Ayurvedic cooking. In the lap of nature, near the bank of the Holy Ganges and the Varkala beach, at the rear of the mighty Himalayas’ hills, awake in the ambience of rejuvenation. The glaucous gardens and the open sitting spaces add beauty to the yogis’ abode furnished with all the modern basic amenities such as TV, twin-beds, geysers, fans, etc.
The centres where Yoga teacher training in India is carried out are Rishikesh, Kerala, Dharamshala, and Khajuraho, among which you can choose according to your preference.
Fee Details: For Shared rooms: 1350 USD and for private rooms: 1500 USD.
Want to book your spot? Don’t worry, you can do so just by paying 200 USD via our payment page: https://www.rishikulyogshala.org/apply.html
About Rishikul Yogshala: Sitting perfectly in the creamy list of the leading Yoga Alliance affiliated schools across the globe, Rishikul Yogshala has spread its yogic wings in five different countries- India, Nepal, Vietnam, Thailand, and Iran. Since its inception in 2010, the Rishikesh-headquartered Yogshala offers a broad range of courses and programs including Yoga TTC, Yoga therapy, and various Yoga Retreats.