India’s diverse land is enormously gifted with scenic mountains, verdant grasslands, enticing rivers, refreshing seashores, plateaus, and many more landforms that are hardly found anywhere else in the world. In the land of such assortments, Yoga becomes an utmost joy. Schedule a pleasant appointment with the inner you under the incredibly stunning shawl of Mother Nature. Join Shwaasa’s 200 hour Yoga certification training in India to unleash your concealed potential in the sacred shadow of the Guru Swami Vachananda Ji himself. It’s an ideal chance to realize your dream of becoming a full-fledged Yoga teacher by laying the maiden step towards the yogic height with the 200 Hour Yoga TTC in India.
Date: 07 March to 04 April 2018
About the Program
Throughout the 28-day period, the 200 hour Yoga certification training in the phenomenal beauty of India would be a moment to liven up your mind and soul. After the accomplishment of the training, students are bestowed with a certificate of excellence for Yoga teacher training approved by the Yoga Alliance. Given below are the highlights of the 200 hour Yoga teacher training in India:
• Get acquainted with the initial asanas of the Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga along with the perfect techniques to practice those.
• The Teachings of Yoga Anatomy is one of the central parts of the training for the Anatomical science lets one understand the effects of Human body’s internal and external structure on Yoga practice.
• Work on perfecting the asanas and postures during the Adjustment and Alignment sessions. The basic level training offers some significant tricks to avoid getting hurt while doing Yoga.
• Acquire the state of utter enlightenment with deep Meditation and Pranayama on the uphills of the Himalayas. Experience the serene beauty of God’s town and the power of the life force (breathing) besides the holy Ganges.
• Learn the principles of being a great Yoga teacher and witness your conversion from a student to a Yoga teacher in the Teaching Methodology classes.
• Taste yogic teachings as a way of life via Yamas and Niyamas.
• Take Yoga knowledge to a new level by summing Ayurveda in it. Yoga’s sister science has all the tricks and techniques to lead a healthy and principled life.
Food and Accommodation
Shwaasa is known for giving credence to a healthier and blooming environ. Brace up your mind and body by ingesting the highly luscious and sattvic nourishments prepared at the ashram by a group of skilled chefs. On an advanced request, we’d love to serve you a meal of your choice. The rooms that can be availed on a private, as well as a sharing basis, are highly furnished with all the basic amenities including TVs, geysers, fans, etc. Gardens and private sitting areas provided to freshen up your mind and enjoy the delight of nature.
Fee Details: For shared room: 1350 USD and for a private room: 1500 USD.
For payment, click on the given link: http://shwaasa.org/reservation/
About Shwaasa: Shwaasa and its yogic tradition are well-known entities in the Yoga streets. One of the prominent Yoga schools in India, Shwaasa believes in the power of breathing, as suggested by its name itself. Our revered guru Swami Vachanand Ji, widely known as Shwaasa Guru has the divine aim to create an ailment-free generation with the teachings of Yoga.