Known by many as the land of white elephants, Thailand is surely a place to glorify with the magic of its rich culture, utter serenity, and nature. This is a country blessed with cascading waterfalls, breathtaking beaches, exotic islands, tropical rainforests, and traditional heritage. Take the first yogic leap with Rishikul Yogshala’s 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Thailand. Prosper your enthusiasm for becoming a serious yogi in the vicinity of our honored Yoga teachers by the Buddhist temples pouring spirituality in the land of smiles.
Date: 07 March – 04 April 2019
About the Program: The 200 Hour Yoga Certification in Thailand is the founding stone of the great yogic pathway. While splashing in the traditional river of Yoga, this month-long program lets you master the fundamentals of the ancient science. Let’s have a look at the core highlights of the 200 Hour YTTC in Thailand:
• Training of the most ancient and traditional Yoga styles, Hatha Yoga, and Ashtanga Yoga, the two styles marking the genesis of almost all other contemporary Yoga forms.
• Grasp the true yogic lifestyle with the study of five Yamas and Niyamas as mentioned in Yoga Sutras of Patanjali and Bhagavad Gita.
• Start a communication with the inner you with the practice of Meditation leading towards the state of utter consciousness.
• Emphasis on the breath-based training, we reach to the depth of Pranayama for enormous health benefits.
• Explore the inner as well as the outer structure of the body to understand its influence on asanas practice during Yoga Anatomy sessions.
• Teachings of Ayurveda and its limitless healing effects. Learn to cook Ayurvedic dishes to continue with the sattvic lifestyle throughout the life.
• Bring your asanas to perfection through various Adjustment and Alignment techniques delivered by our Yoga teacher.
• Chanting of Mantras and Slokas. Feel the vibrational power and purify your mind with the positive vibes they emit.
• Practical demonstration of conducting a Yoga class under the guidance of experienced teachers.
• Rejuvenate your mind, learn to reduce stress, and feel the blissful state of Yoga with fun activities like Laughter Yoga and Yoga Dance.
• Visit local sites of cultural and natural importance. Gain the blissful knowledge of Siamese culture and history by visiting various Buddhist temples and monasteries.
Food and Accommodation
The land of Thailand is quite famous for its wide variety of farm-fresh food. Prepared by the experienced chefs, three times served meals are highly delicious and salubrious. Free-range eggs for breakfast in the morning and herbal tea add flavour to the wholesome diet offered at our centre in Thailand. Snuggled in the serene vicinity of luxuriant rainforests, the Eco Logic Resort gives an experience of nothing less than heaven. Practice yoga by the serene babbling of the river while breathing in the cozy air of Paksong. Rooms, from where one can witness the nature’s theatre through the windows are fully equipped with all the modern amenities.
Fee Details: For shared room: 2800 USD and for dormitory: 2150 USD.
About Rishikul Yogshala: Rishikul Yogshala is one of the most prominent names in the streets of Yoga. The Yoga Alliance registered Yoga school spreads its vast yogic legacy through various Yoga programs such as 200, 300, and 500 Yoga TTC including Yoga Retreat, Pranayama Retreat, etc. Till date, the Yogshala is outspread in five different nations including India, Nepal, Thailand, Vietnam, and Iran.