Door Now Open For Same-Sex Green Cards, Visas

By Linda July 24, 2013

Categories: Big Gay News, Top Headlines

Satveer Chaudhary reports that if your same-sex spouse or fiancée is from another country, you can now sponsor them to join you permanently in the United States.

Read the full story from Satveer Chaudhary

Comments are closed.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!